Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two

Aside from receiving two resignation letters from (whom I consider) assets of the team, I had a sort of h-to-h talk with someone I know today, which made my number two an interesting one! :-)
Because nothing too much special  happened today (except for the abovementioned), and it's only almost seven hours before my birthday, I would like to share with you my best friend's birthday blog for me in 2010...
I know this is long overdue, but like what they all say about this kind of stuff: It's better late than pregnant. I mean never. Wehehe.

My bestie celebrated her birthday more than a week ago, but I promised that I would dedicate a post to her as a birthday gift, no matter how long it took me to do it. I hope you forgive me if I wasn't able to do it right away. Things are just crazy lately and I haven't really had the time to blog and stuff. But, here it is. Enjoy! Whoopee!
Dear Bestie,
A few Sundays ago, I got the chance to sleep over at your house. It was unplanned but I'm so glad that I did. It had been ages since we last had a sleepover and finally having one again brought me back to our simple, happy teenage days. It felt just like old times. It was very comforting and very happy, even if all we did was giggle and talk about boys.
Being in your room, seeing all the things you have collected and accumulated throughout the years, made me realize the kind of woman you have become. It made me realize the kind of person you still are. Pictures of friends and family, keepsakes and mementos, photography books and photography equipment, stuffed animals, your spotless white church uniform --- these are really what you love and value most, and I'm happy that you come home everyday to these happy reminders. I'm happy that you do the things that make you happy.
I'm proud of how dedicated you are to honing your skills in photography, and I'm amazed with your dedication to your church work every single weekend. When you start talking about any of these two things, your whole face just lights up and I know that you really do love it. Keep it up!
We know the one thing that would make this equation complete, and you know that we wish this for you most ardently. I know you're getting impatient but don't worry, I know that it will come soon. Good things come to those who wait.
"Here's to lying, stealing, cheating and drinking. Lying in the arms of the one you love; stealing away from bad company; cheating death; and drinking in the moments that take your breath away."
Belated happy birthday, bestie! Love you!

The original post has my picture attached to it, check it out if you want :-)

4 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

teka.. this isnt realted sa post mo buddy!

just greetin' you a happy bday :P late na pero at least di ba? :P

Avee said...

@RonTuron: Buddy! Namimiss na kita sa blog! Thank you so much! Di ka pa late, Jan. 14 naman ang bday ko :) Thanks ulet :)

cat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVEE!!! You must be a wonderful person for Angel to say such lovely things about you (and I trust her judgement!!). You have my bestest (do not use this word in official documents because it DOES NOT EXIST haha) well wishes for this year and years to come! ;)

Avee said...

Thank you so much Yileen! :) ...and Angel really has to say nice things about me, or else... Haha! Kiddin'! :)