Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Three

My number three was not as bad as my number four.  My foot was so swollen and uber aching but I had the privilege to avail my sick leave so I stayed at home and did nothing but eat, watch TV and of course go online and chat away...
I also had my regular (or daily) routine of talking to mom about anything and everything; you know just for some catching up (even if I was just at home resting).  That is either over coffee or while watching our favorite show.  Well, I told mom also that my payslip would reflect so much deductions for this cut off that even if I so wanted to have a little party at home on my birthday, I can't.  And guess what she told me.. "Ok then, I'll buy your pizza and cake on your birthday"... Isn't she the best mom in the world?! Love you mom! :)

My photo with mom two birthdays ago :)


1 Thoughts:

cat said...

Go Avee's mom! I hope you got the biggest slice of that pizza and cake for your birthday? :D