Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Four

Receiving a text message from my subordinate that he/she can't report to work is the most dreadful thing for me in the morning.  Absenteeism means more busy hours for the center and failed service level requirement for me... This also means poor customer service.  Oh and just to add spice to my somehow ruined first day, our HR Manager called my desk to inform me of my never ending deductions.  Now, I just can imagine the numbers on my payslip.   What a way to start my week, eh?!
But, I don't want those things to ruin this day since it's already my birthday week! Ehem ehem, paging Angel for my birthday blog! :-D And just so those things won't affect me too much so that good vibrations would surround me, I posted my favorite photo of the day... :-)  Thank you, Kim Alexie Reyes for sharing this funny photo... Hehe :-)

2 Thoughts:

Rouselle said...

Asus, naextra pa si Alexie!

Avee said...

@Angel: Hehe :P