Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Day Bloggie Challenge Day 9

For today's challenge, we have to upload a photo of the item we last purchased.  And since I'm not allowed to go out (not even go to the mall nearest our subdivision), the item that I can only purchase is junk food (na pinabibili ko kay mom pag pumupunta sya sa SM).  Syempre ubos na yung mga junk food na yon so, yung last, not edible thing na pinurchase ko was my crutches.  Although hindi naman ako ang physically pumunta sa store (si papa yung bumili for me), I paid for it.  All I can say about Trusty my aluminum crutches is that it's very "trusty" (kaya nga yun ang name nya eh) kasi it's sturdy and it's been with me since after my operation... and it'll be my friend until I can live without it, which is three months from now pa.
Meet "Trusty" my crutches :-)

2 Thoughts:

Artiemous said...

meron din akong binili na gamit trusty din tawag ko, pero hindi sya saklay saka maliit lang sya :)

Avee said...

@Artie: teka... Anong make ng trusty mo? :P