Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Day Bloggie Challenge Day 10

When I saw what's for Day 10, napagisip ako ng malalim at napa-sigh ng bonggang bongga.  Because naman, "a photo of your favorite place to eat" eh dahil ako ay isang foodie & I love Italian food, napakarami kong favorite (Italian) restaurants!  And dahil blog ko naman to, ako pa rin ang masusunod so walang pakialaman kung apat ang ilagay ko dito. Hehe :-D However, as much as I wanted na ako ang kukuha ng pictures nila, eh hindi ko magagawa so I got the photos from the internet.  Thank you sa mga may-ari ng photos, I placed the web address (as caption of the photos) where I got the pics because I might be sued for copyright chuchu. :-)

This is alphabetically arranged because walang lamang sa kanila sa pagka-love ko sa kanila, lahat sila favorite ko...

1)  Don Henrico's (aka Don Hen) - I don't care which branch as long as it's Don Hen.  Kaya lang I felt bad when they closed their branch sa Makati.  Good thing they opened sa Mall of Asia which is super near sa kin.  Anyway, sa food naman wala akong masabi. Sooobraaanggg WOW!  Here's a list of my faves: Appetizers:  Dip & Nachos, Mozzarella Sticks, Chicken Finger Salad & Caesar Salad.  Then, their pizza of course:  Don Henrico's Supreme Pizza, Seafood Romano Pizza & Ultimate Pepperoni Pizza; sa panizza nila or yung calzone I love their Beef Calzone. Then, their Pasta: Tutto de Mare, Pacific Rim Seafood Pasta, X.O. Seafood Pasta ( I just can't remember which one has the black sauce among these seafood pastas pero that is super sarap talaga!), Chicken Al Pesto, Spaghetti Al Pesto, Meat Lasagna & Spaghetti Meatballs!  And sa main entree nila: Fish & Chips and of course who would not love their Buffalo Wings (Chicken minsan pag wala ng wings)?!  Talaga naman, my dining at Don Hen would not be complete without the Buffalo Wings!  First resto ko pa lang and I'm already starving :-D
http://ph.openrice.com
2)  Fazoli's - What I don't like about Fazoli's is that they only have one dine-in restaurant here in Manila.  It's in Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City which is sooo far from my place kaya naman, whenever I go to Eastwood, I always make sure that we eat at Fazoli's.  What's good about this resto naman is that (for me) it's like the traditional Italian restos I see on TV!  Very cozy (upstairs) and good for family gatherings or dinner with friends (downstairs).  Parang kulang na lang yung very long table tapos yung mga taong nagsasalita ng Italian.  Hehe. Ganun yung feel ko sa Fazoli's.  Of course, ang food ay talaga naman!  Swak not only sa taste buds ko but also sa wallet ko.  The idea of Fazoli's kasi is fast Italian food kaya ang tag line nila is fast.fresh.Italian.  O di ba, it's like McDonald's (because of their cheap prices) that serves Italian food.  From their pizza, pasta and sandwiches, not to mention their unlimited (super delicious) garlic bread... Talagang I eat them with gusto!  I just hope they open near my place like Makati or Mall of Asia.




http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2169/2172404152_8568057ce3.jpg



3)  Gotti's - I fell in love with this resto the first time I ate here.  I was with mom sa SM Bicutan when we got hungry.  Eh I love Italian food nga so sa Gotti's ko sya niyaya.  Ang funny coz yung location ng Gotti's was yung dating location ng favorite Italian place ko dito sa Parañaque before, yung Pizzeria Pronto.  I was thinking tuloy if one owner lang sila.  Anyway, very cozy kasi sa Gotti's.  Small place lang which I like kasi hindi maingay plus they play good music.  Another thing is that the food is great! Their Margherita pizza and yung Mozzarella and Basil pizza are really good!  Their Fettuccini Alfredo, Pasta Pomodoro and their Pasta al Pesto are great as well. And syempre, their food is very affordable!  If I am to give this resto a tag line it would be: "Who says you can't eat cheap & great Italian food?!"
http://pics.livejournal.com/crimsonshock/pic/0006ke4e/s320x240


4)  Joey Pepperoni - Few words... Eat all you can Pasta for only PhP150 and 50% off on their Pizza from 2pm-6pm!  Who would not love that?! When I first ate here, it reminded me of our favorite pizza & pasta place when we were in Houston, TX--Cici's Pizza because of their promo nga. Sayang lang Joey Pep closed na sa Salcedo.  I love their branch there because it's near my office yung tipong when I crave for Italian food sa lunchtime, bababa lang ako, lakad konti tapos yun na!  And the place is very neat and cozy and quiet... Their food talagang masarap especially their dessert!  Sana ibalik nila yung store sa Salcedo.
http://www.joeypep.com/images/









2 Thoughts:

- A n n - said...

sarap nga! haven't tried gotti's. kain tayo dun!!!

Avee said...

@Ann: TARA!!! :) after nitong pakingteyp na injury ko :D