Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Day Bloggie Challenge Day 11

I don't usually wear make-up because I get allergies and I'm glad because I'm not the type who would spend so much on lipsticks, blushers or eye shadows... Most of the time, the contents of my make-up kit  were gifts from my friends, aunts and cousins.  That's why when I saw what's for today's challenge, I just thought of what I usually put on when occasion calls for... Or when I just feel like putting on make-up. 
My make-up kit has these essentials (L-R from the top): MAC Sugarshot & Knight eye shadows, Mary Kay Shy Blush blusher, hair pins, eye shadow applicator, Mary Kay tinted moisturizer in Beige, Clinique lipstick in Nude Pink, Mary Kay Cream & Sugar lip gloss and MAC lip gelee in Slick Pink.  And just an FYI, I sell Mary Kay products (plugging lang). :-)

2 Thoughts:

admin said...

huy I want!!! gusto ko bumili? morayta lang?? :D

Avee said...

Morayta lang Ash kasi mashugal mo sya magagamit :-) Anong bet mo? Pwede mo ring iplug sa mga friendships mo about MK ha ;-) Thanks!