Friday, November 7, 2008

Passion...

Passion for dancing... singing... cooking... Passion, passion... What is "passion"? Passion (as a noun), according to elook.org dictionary, means a strong feeling or emotion; it is an intense emotion. In lay man's term, it is a strong love for anything--may it be a hobby, belief or action.
I envy people who have passion on what they're doing. They just do not have the talents to show but they love their talents! I admire them because they do not just focus on what they are good at but they still try to develop that skill. They attend classes to hone their skills, they teach/share what they know and they make money out of their "passion".
There are only few people I know who are very passionate on the things they are doing, and I look up to them because at my age, I haven't discovered which talent to focus on... I've got few skills that I can be very proud of but I still want to know which one to really love...

0 Thoughts: