Friday, November 7, 2008

Basketball Championship

Our department, CMG has made it to the basketball finals. Preparations were done 3 weeks prior to the said date of the championship. We had our department shirt, tarpaulin and banners to show our support. I already felt the tension as I entered the gym and I know that this would be one helluva game. Players from both teams were really good and I feel that it would be a very tough fight.

Howls and cheers surrounded the gym and both sides of the court were really shouting at the top of their lungs to show support to their respective teams. It was a very tough game and CMG was leading in the first quarter... I thought it would be like that until the end of the game but the other team exerted too much effort that CMG was not able to catch up with the score.

The team only got the first place but each of them gave their best efforts in order to reach as far as the finals. I guess for me, we are still the champions!

0 Thoughts: