Thursday, November 6, 2008

I wanna be Bilbil and Puson-free!

I really gained too much weight. My waistline is already 28 inches from 27, my puson is already bulging (as in!), I'm 115 lbs. now, and my legs are now called "logs". I really want my flabs to disappear and I'm desperate! Chos... Di naman desperate, pero gusto ko lang talaga mawala tong taba-tabaan na to. Well, meron ng solusyon sa problema ko... Thanks to our medical admin! =) She gave me this fat loss pill, Zhen de Shou ang name and it really focuses on the puson and tummy. So there... I'm just on my 4th day of taking the pills and I noticed results already. Ang fast no? Sabi sa box: no diarrhea and no anorexia. It's true! Ang side effects lang sa kin are: dryness of throat, lesser hours of sleep (sometimes 2am or 3am pa lang gising na ko, kainis!), excessive sweating sa lower/upper limbs and tummy area, and hindi ako nagugutom. The pill should be taken 30 minutes-1 hour before breakfast then yun na! Walang pagkagutom sa lunch time, at wala akong gana kumain. Nagke-crave lang ako for chocolates kasi parang yung taste buds ko bitter. Overall, the pill is ok and very effective. Dapat lang may baon na water palagi coz feeling thirsty ka palagi. You can buy Zhen de Shou from Chinese drugstores and it's just 250 per box; 1 box has 10 capsules inside. Plugging lang... ahahaha... paid ad kaya ito... Chos! =D

1 Thoughts:

admin said...

bakla baka naman kaya ka pumapayat eh dahil na yan sa melamine overdose...