Sunday, January 9, 2011

Six

I had a great time today because it was one of my girlfriends' bridal shower.  Ann is getting married on the 16th of this month and her sister (my best friend) Angel organized a shower party for her.  I can't believe I was the earliest person to arrive at the venue--Room #73 of Red Box Karaoke in Greenbelt.  We rented a room and availed their happy hour lunch from 12:00nn-3:00pm.  Well, since almost all of us were late, we were only able to enjoy the happy hour for two hours.  I enjoyed the party though because the food was good (oh how I love the Vegetable Stew and the Fish Curry!), there was singing  syempre (I sang Waiting in Vain by Annie Lennox hehe)  and of course we "made fun" of the bride-to-be by giving her kinky gifts which she had her photo taken with it haha!  After the opening of gifts was the guests turn to write their wishes and tips on colored papers which Ann would open the night before her wedding.
After the party, some of us (Ann, Angel, Tina and Me) headed to Seattle's Best to have our caffeine boost and some pastries.  Oh how I loved my Double Fudge Brownie with my Oreo and Mint hot drink!  The pastry was crunchy outside and very chewy inside... The drink was a winner too!  The mint complements the Oreo cookie, yum!  And since Angel still has dinner with her college friends, Ann helped me to find a pair of shoes to wear on her big day.  I saw this nice slip-on with kitten heels but it was sort of expensive so we tried to still search for something that looks nice that fits my budget.  After too much walking, I told Ann that I would just go back next week since my foot was already aching and swelling.

Even if I missed someone today, I still enjoyed my #6! :-)

2 Thoughts:

Rouselle said...

Aba teka sino itong namiss mo naman? :P

Avee said...

@Angel: Hehehe... Sino kaya bes? :D :P