Friday, January 7, 2011

Seven

I don't know what's happening with my first Friday, I'm as lazy as Garfield! I woke up at 5:00 AM but got off my bed at 7:30.  It's already 1:35 PM, done with my lunch break and my day is almost done but I still haven't sent any report.  I just want to sleep or just chat or Plurk.  Good thing though, YM is disabled in the office and there's no reason I can talk to relatives abroad.  No reason for me to go on "idle", all I have to do is get my work done but I just can't get my lazy ass on finishing the report... I blame this laziness to my agent who filed his resignation today!  *sigh*  
And since I still can't squeeze intelligent ideas off my brain to write on my report, I think I just have to search Google of some nice corporate uniforms it has.  Our HR Department asked my help to search office uniform designs, print, then submit it to them on Monday for approval.  Well, I've been searching for fifteen minutes now and I still can't find a decent design!!!  Some Friday this is...
Oh well, so much for the office blah blah... You might ask why the title ("Seven").  I won't say it until next week, for element of surprise... Happy Friday I'm in love everyone! :)

1 Thoughts:

cat said...

Happy Friday!! Haha, I love you too! XD