Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Beystie!

I have promised my best friend Angel that I'll write a birthday blog for her, well, two birthdays ago. Haha!  But I know she fully understands the delay because writing is my waterloo and sometimes I feel lazy blogging.  Anyway, I guess this would come a surprise for her because when she asked me to do this, I just kept quiet. Hihi, sorry bestie! And sorry for this is not as long as the one you did for me :-) So here goes...
Angel and I have been best friends since God knows when.  We have been through a lot! And I mean a lot!  Thick, thin, hell, high waters, sickness, health, richer, poorer, when in love or loveless... A lot!  She's my sister and I'm thankful for that because I really don't have one... She's my counselor, my support, my shoulder and my ears.  She has influenced me in a lot of ways... Although I think she's clueless about it.  She has the best pieces of advice one could ever give, she reads my mind and can sense that I've something that I'm not telling her... She's my sisterfriend!  And just like the wedding vow that goes "to have and to hold, for better, for worse, until death do us part"... I would say You will be my best friend until we have our own children, our graying hair, our grand children and great great great grand children! Happy Birthday Bestie!  I pray that all your wishes would come true... I Love you!
My bestie Angel

1 Thoughts:

Rouselle said...

Thank you, thank you, bestie! Love it! Mwah!