Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lovin' my Vibram!

Last night, I already planned to go to the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell to buy specialized shoes for my "very special foot", haha.  Mom actually did not want me to leave the house because she and her motherly instincts just don't want to.  But then she, my swollen foot and limited mobility did not get in the way of my shopping.  After giving my mom the longest face, she gave in and allowed me to go out provided that our house help would accompany me.  Ok then, fine by me!  
After the long agony of walking with my cane and some inconsiderate people who just can not give way to "disabled" persons, I finally bought my own Vibram FiveFingers!  Yey!!! I so wanted to buy this pair of shoes prior to my foot operation but I just didn't have time to go to the shop (it's only available at Power Plant Mall which is very out of the way).  And now, I already had all the reasons like it's for my "special foot" to purchase the shoes so the distance was nothing. 
I wanted to buy the Gray one but it's out of stock. I was hesitant to buy the Pink one because it won't compliment some of my shirts' colors.
I'm scheduled for Physical Therapy session tomorrow and my Vibram is just right for it.  The fit and the feel were great!  I just so love my Vibram!  For more information visit Vibram FiveFingers.

4 Thoughts:

Athena said...

love it.. nice post.... just visiting your site..

Avee said...

@Athena: Thanks! I followed your blog ;)

Artiemous said...

gusto ko rin to! hahaha! inggitero much!

Avee said...

@Artie: Haha buyla na! :D