Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Day Bloggie Challenge Day 26

I've been to several places already, mostly beaches in the Philippines, but I really won't forget these places... Basically, because it's my first out of the country trip and the first visa on my passport.  Oh by the way, today's challenge is about a place I've been to. :-)
In 2003, I was given the opportunity to be trained in Houston, TX.  The trip was not "all work", we have the weekends in our hands and one of our itineraries is the NASA Space Center.  Other weekends were spent either at our boss' house, Six Flags Astroworld, Kemah Boardwalk or our favorite shopping places.  
 
Taken at the "photo opp" place in Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX




Our bosses were just kind enough to allow us to go outside of Texas and spend the Thanksgiving with our families.  Some of us went to New York, some to Illinois some just stayed in Texas but in a different city... and I spent my Thanksgiving weekend with my cousins in San Francisco, CA.
Lombard: The most crooked street in the world; The Golden Gate Bridge; and San Francisco's Cable Cars





0 Thoughts: