Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Every year, we celebrate three occasions in the church and it has always been busy every time these are celebrated.  Every December, we don't celebrate Christmas but we celebrate our year-end Thanksgiving and it's usually done either the 2nd or 3rd week.  
It has been a very very long (not day but) weekend for me since it started at 3:00am on Saturday and it ended at 5:00pm on Sunday.  It was so exhausting but I never felt tired since I enjoyed our celebration.  It started with a worship service and ended with a small get-together/lunch/party.  There was gift-giving and games which I did not participate because of my post-op foot (Oh, by the way, I tried to wear closed flat shoes but then my foot was swollen after)... but it's all good! Great food and lots of fun!
To all my brothers and sisters in faith, Happy Thanksgiving!
Mom, my brother and me
My brother, me, our missionary worker and mom

3 Thoughts:

kathy said...

happy thanksgiving to you dear brethren. =)

cat said...

Hello Avee!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :) You look so like your mom!! Do you have two brothers? He looks so different in both photos :)

Avee said...

Hi Yileen! Thank you! Oh yeah, everyone tells me that I look like my mom :) I actually have three brothers but the other one is in China. They all look different ;)

Thank you Kathy! I hope you had a blast during your celebration :)