Monday, November 24, 2008

Nov 19

I just had a phone call from a friend of mine... Was so surprised coz I thought nakalimutan nya na ko. Eto pa, I thought din na he just learned from my bestfriend na I'm sick that's why he called... Not pala. He just... C.A.L.L.E.D period... and I'm happy! :) Ayun, so bale no, feeling nya daw nasestress na ko kaya ako nagkakasakit so I need a vacation daw at niyaya nya ko sa beach at magbabakasyon daw kami sa December! I asked "December?!" weird di ba? Gawin bang Summer ang Disyembre?! Pero sabi nya, it would be the Perfect Summer in December! We'll go to a place where "Samba songs are made of, where I won't burn in the sun but I'll turn golden brown... Where I can eat peanut butter sandwiches... Walang trabaho, walang stress na iisipin... bakasyon lang". Haaayyy...

0 Thoughts: