Sunday, December 5, 2010

Last Day of the 30 Day Bloggie Challenge

How fast time flies.  Today is the last day of our 30-day blog challenge and now I feel sad.  I never expected that this already became a part of my daily routine and ending it would mean that I'll miss doing it.  I asked my friends to have a repeat of this and they all agreed!  So I guess I shouldn't feel bad at all.  
The last challenge was for us to take a photo of ourselves and state three things we learned for the past 30 days. (I just so love my self-portrait because I got the right camera settings!) And for the past 30 days, I learned that there's so much fun in blogging (maybe because I have nothing to do during my leave haha!), that being a bum is so tiring even if I'm not doing strenuous activities (hehe) and that "disabled" persons are not disabled at all because we can still do a lot of things even with our crutches or cane.  I just hope I can already do away with my cane... Soon!

0 Thoughts: