Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Date with Myself

My mom always tells me not to watch a movie alone... but I'm just so stubborn, I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows alone.  And, this was not the first time I saw a movie by myself, it's the nth time!  As expected, the movie was bitin because it's just the first part but I can't help but to look forward to the second part. Oh, and I have to re-read my books because I can't recognize some parts anymore. 
Overall, my movie experience was just great! The seats of the theater were new and there was already this place for disabled persons (on wheelchair).  I think, the sound was already SDDS...? Also, I think I made the wrong decision to wear sleeveless blouse and short pants because the movie house was freezing!
After my date with Harry Potter (hehe), I went to my favorite Italian place--Gotti's--for my late lunch.  I just so love eating in this place!  Earlier, I ordered their chicken fingers, spaghetti Bolognese and pizza meal.  The meal also includes a glass of iced tea for only P125!  Oh yeah!  Who says you can't eat cheap Italian food?!  After my sumptuous lunch, I ordered for a Tiramisu flavored gelato.  The gelato, however disappointed me because it was not the "authentic" gelato that I order from Amici or Gelatissimo... It was just a Magnolia-Nestle ice cream :-(  Notice below, I didn't take a photo of it...
My churchmate sent me an SMS yesterday that goes "Try to make at least two persons happy in a day, but make sure that one of them is yourself."... I just did! :-)


My food up-close

0 Thoughts: