Friday, December 3, 2010

30 Day Bloggie Challenge Day 28

Today's blog challenge is about our favorite movie.  I have watched a lot of good movies which I could consider my favorite.  Love Affair is one, and Up Close and Personal, or Harry Potter series.  But there's only one on top of my list and that is Serendipity.  Serendipity is not just my favorite movie, it is also my favorite word which means finding something valuable or delightful when you are not looking for it.  Or in simpler terms, delightful or happy accident.
This movie is about two people, Sara Thomas (Kate Beckinsale) and Jonathan Trager (my Hollywood celebrity crush John Cusack) who met by accident, both were engaged to be married but they tested their fate by splitting up and seeing if destiny would bring them back together.  It is a romance-comedy film that made me say "Whoa! Can that happen in real life?"  Well, although I think what happened in the movie is less likely to happen in real life, this flick gives me the hope that one day, love will find me... It gives me patience to wait for the right person, at the right time, right place and for the right reason. 

2 Thoughts:

Tsina said...

Sige, I'll stop looking na para dumating na. Hehehe. =)

Avee said...

@Tsina: Sinabi ko din yan dati, I can't help it eh. Hehehe... Ayun, di pa rin dumadating :D