Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Day Bloggie Challenge Day 20

 I manage two blogs.  One is a journal that is the Thought Bubble and the other one is a photoblog Shoot-Happens. 
So, why Thought Bubble?  We all know that a thought bubble (in cartoons or comic strips) is the balloon that indicates thoughts.  So, obviously, my blog is for my thoughts, ideas, random blahs and anything that I wish to share. Simple lang di ba? :-)
Before I started "constructing" my photoblog, I was thinking of what to name it.  I want it to be catchy and kinda technical.  Yung tipong pag nakita ng audience, ang iisipin lang nila is "photography".  So, I asked some of my friends to choose between Two Stops Over (which I learned lately na isa pala itong show about photography), Focal Point, One Shot Back and another one na I can't remember.  My best friend Angel suggested "As I See It" kaya lang, she told me na pag yun ang title ko, pwede rin sya essay-type ng blog.  Yung isa kong friend chose Focal Point. Then,
The guy behind the name Shoot-Happens
I waited pa for other suggestions tapos, yung last suggestion, which is yung Shoot-Happens nga eh parang isang araw pinag-isipan.  Hehe, kasi naman nagtext ako today, the following day na sinuggest sa kin yung title.  Syempre I asked Angel kung ok ba yung title, sabi nya "Cute rin".  So, yun Shoot-Happens it is.  Kasi di ba sometimes when we don't want to say the S word we say "shoot" instead tapos when you take pictures naman you "shoot"  then parang when "shoot happens, may photos na mapoproduce" parang ganon.  Hehe.  Kudos to Michael Miranda, sya nag-suggest ng blog title na yan :-)

4 Thoughts:

Rouselle said...

At kailangan may picture pa talaga? Ahahahahaha!

Avee said...

Oo bes, kailangan may picture. Walang pakialamanan. Hehe. Baka pala basahin to ni Mike hehe

- A n n - said...

sige...i-kudos si MIKE... =D

Avee said...

@Ann: AHAHAHAHAHAHA :P