Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Day Bloggie Challenge Day 14


From: showbiznest.blogspot.com
I have become a couch potato since my medical leave and I'm addicted to tons of TV shows right now.  There's Jon & Kate plus 8, Table for 12, Adventures of Detective Conan, Ugly Betty 4, Doraemon, David Rocco's Dolce Vita and the list goes on and on and on... However, I've a special liking to GMA 7's two month old series Bantatay.  I know my friends can imagine the little voice I'm making while saying "Bantatay". Awww...  I so love this series because I love kids and dogs and this show includes a lot of kids and dogs in the cast.  And I guess having a dog as the main character was a first in Philippine TV.

Who would not fall in love with Charlie aka Bantay? Awww...
From: celebrity.philbuzz.com


  

1 Thoughts:

Krishna - Riyadh said...

eeeeek chapalou!seriously?!