Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cybershot...

I got my new Sony Cybershot digicam!!! Yahoo!!!
  • 10.1 Mega Pixels with Super HAD CCD
  • Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 5x Optical Zoom
  • 3.5" 16:9 Wide & Touch LCD Screen
  • BIONZ Image Processing Engine
  • Double “Anti-blur” Solution: Super SteadyShot and ISO 3200 High Sensitivity
  • Improved Face Detection Technology for Children and Adults
  • Smile Shutter
  • Intelligent Scene Recognition
  • New Underwater Mode adjusts white balance in water
  • HD Slide Show with Select Music Playback
  • Automatic Macro Shooting

Super best buy!!! Got it for only PhP 16,000... (4GB MMC, Screen Protector and Pouch included) SRP @ leading tech stores is PhP 21,999.
Excited na ko gamitin!!! Bininyagan na nga ng mga agents ko...

1st pic taken by my T300
1st pic of me taken by my T300

1 Thoughts:

Rouselle said...

New Underwater Mode adjusts white balance in water...Hmmm perfect pang-underwater pics sa Tondol Beach with Howshua...Yihor! Ü