Saturday, November 15, 2008

Toffee Nut Latte

Why did I forget to blog this last Thursday?! Anyway, Christmas is fast approaching and Starbucks has their annual treat for their customers--Christmas Drinks. I've been an "avid drinker" of Toffee Nut Latte ever since it was introduced. During the holiday season, I never failed to have cups of this uber sarap coffee. Since I "fell in love" with the drink, I asked my friend (Starbucks barista) to teach me how to make Toffee Nut Latte... I never tried making it myself though... hehehe... Anyhow, it was sweldo time and I was too stressed for words so I decided to have my 1st cup (for this year) of my favorite. Ayun, off to Starbucks (which is just at the ground floor of our building) and syempre... "Toffee Nut Latte grande, and Peppermint brownie". Talk about indulging... Aaahhh... Sssaaarrraaapp!!! :-D

0 Thoughts: