Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Song... Nowadays =)

Fall For You
There's a right or wrong to know for everything And the truth is somewhere written in between But there's always something missing in the dark There you'll find the true condition of the heart
Well, I can visualize the pieces of a dream, And it's not as far away as it may seem But if truth be told, it is you that hold the key To the question that defines my destiny
CHORUS
I've been in love, a time or two I've seen the world, when i'm with you I wanna fly and spread my wings I don't wanna cry, I wanna sing I wanna live and take a chance I'm not afraid to love again I wanna fall, fall for you And I want you to fall for me too
I've had plenty conversations with my heart Coz I want this thing to work, not fall apart So, I ask my heart how it can be so sure And it answers me because your heart is pure
I have every expectation that is true Coz my heart won't lie to me, much less to you But if truth be told, it is you that holds the key To the future that becomes our destiny
CHORUS
Unto the mountain snow that melts into the stream
My heart goes like a river to sea
To the heavens up above, I pray to God our destiny is love

0 Thoughts: