Wednesday, November 5, 2008

13 = 31

13... 31... what's with these numbers?! ...Because it seems that these numbers are jinxed (for me I think). I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence (I hope it was), but when I went out in June 13 and October 31, my sort of a date didn't turn out as planned...
June 13, 2008 (Friday)
Morning pa lang...
I forgot my hair brush and di ko alam pano ko susuklayin yung hair ko no... I have a date pa naman, naisip ko, bili na lang ako ng new brush later para maayos naman ako. Eto na, towards the afternoon, nagtetext na ang date ko. I gave him directions because he was supposed to pick me up after work, unfortunately, he got lost on Buendia and didn't know his way back to Dela Costa. He reached Rockwell and didn't go back to my office anymore... He texted and said he'll go straight to Mall of Asia and that we'll meet there na lang. I was super pissed off and super tired from walking tapos toxic pa sa paghintay ng bus coz it was a rush hour. Haaayyy... Malas talaga! F na f ko ang Friday the 13th I swear! Buti na lang masarap ang dinner and I had fun! =)
October 31, 2008 (Friday again)
I thought things will turn out as planned...
My date was able to find my office and even went up sa floor namin to pick me up (although naligaw sya ng konti going to my office). He was just in time and we're going to Glorietta to have dinner and watch Nights in Rodanthe. Eto na, we were both starving already at di namin makita ang Tokyo Tokyo... What happened to me?! I should know where Tokyo Tokyo is! For some reasons, di ko talaga matandaan so pabalik balik kami sa concierge. After the second time na tanungin ang concierge, we finally saw Tokyo Tokyo... Haaayyy food!!! =) Dinner was peaceful... hehe... and tawanan lang forever... then, we decided to smoke after eating. We were about to buy our tickets for the movie na, before going to the cinema my date checked his phone and said na he had to call his mom... Ayun, we were not able to watch the movie kasi he had to go home na. Kailangan daw yung car... Ok lang naman coz I had to go home early na rin kasi may sort of get-together sa house. Balik na kasi si Carlo sa China so may chikahan sa house ang family. Kahit mejo bitin, I had fun naman... Although gusto ko pa talaga dumaldal ng bonggang bongga eh. So there... Wala na naman yung pinagplanuhan... Haaayyy... What's really with the numbers 3 and 1?! Or 1 and 3?! Tanong, yung numbers ba talaga or yung person?! Or yung Friday?! Twice na to... ayoko na maulit...

1 Thoughts:

Rouselle said...

Aba pota, sino itong date na ito? Wala kang naikukuwento! Si bagets ba ito? Ikaw Avigail mashado kang SECRETFUL ha!

:P