Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I just got regularized!

My boss just signed my regularization letter and I'm glad he gave me mostly 4's (5's the highest). I was so surprised that he called me to his office, which he doesn't normally do... I thought he saw something na naman sa Avaya that I didn't see... Yun pala, he just wanted me to sign my performance review and regularization letter... Yahoo!!! All the sakits of my ulo paid off!!! Haaayyy... I'm entitled to the benefits na!!! And super happy ako kasi covered ang cauterization of warts sa HMO ko... hehehe...
And to celebrate that, my friends and I went out to dinner although kulang kami ng 1. Then chikahan lang ng bonggang bongga. Actually, yung buong team nagpapalibre kaso di pwede kasi di ba nagbayad ako ng Chris Brown ticket... hehehe...

1 Thoughts:

Krishna - Riyadh said...

Oy ang gwapo ng guy sa left I swear