Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kape on a Worknight...

It was quite a lax Wednesday since all I did was to create a training module, chat with Angel and update my Facebook account... hehe... Oh, and how could I forget my "mini" meeting with my papable manager :-D

Anyway, I was about to go home around 6:30 when Shawie texted me that she's at Northpark in Greenbelt with Chris! Yes, Christine Joy has arrived and will be on vacation for a month and a half! Yahoo! Looking forward to an out of town trip with the Marnix guys...!!! =)

Before going to Greenbelt, I remembered a promise I made to the CMAs (customer management associates) that I'll treat them to Starbucks on payday, so there... Ai, Rhegie, Meg and myself went to Pacific Star Bldg. and ordered 3 Caramel Frappes (for them), Hot Caramel Macchiato (for me), and 4 Belgian Waffles (c/o Meg). I had fun talking to my officemates and found out a lot of things about the office, former Workforce Analyst and their first impression on "Ms. Principal"-- that's Me. Sabi nila, when they first saw me, they somehow felt nervous because of my "appearance" (powerdressed kasi ako that time with my glasses.. hehe...). They actually thought I was strict, uptight and they never expected that they'd be able to talk to me as Me and not as Ms. Avee or Ms. Principal. I felt good hearing these words from my agents kasi di ko naman inexpect na they will be as "open" as telling me those things... AND, I was relieved talaga knowing that they actually understood my position as WFA. Yung iba kasi, sobrang kontrabida ang dating ko sa kanila... Duh...



So yun na no, after ng gigian portion sa Starbucks, gora na ko sa Starbucks (again) Glorietta to meet Ceej and Shaw naman... na tipong sinabi ko sa kanila na stranded ako sa Pacific Star... hehehe... Sorry Shawiwor... Yun, gigian ng walang humpay with Shaw and Ceej then dumating si Keat... kainis nga lang wala kaming pic. Siguro around 11 PM na kami naghiwahiwalay and super worried pa ko kasi maaga pa ko gigising the next day for church service... Ayun, 12 MN na ko nakarating sa house tapos 12:30 na natulog... kasi naman, yung usual 30-minute ride from Makati to Better, eh naging 1 hour kasi di alam ni manong driver yung daan kaya binibigyan ko pa ng directions (na nagkamali pa ko dun sa isang turn... hehehe), tapos ang dilim dilim pa... scary ang biyahe... Ayun, puyat on a worknight ang drama ko... haaayyyy...

0 Thoughts: